A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenn Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenn Freedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freedman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Freedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenn Freedman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Freedman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- TX Tech Physicians Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenn Alan Freedman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenn A. Freedman practice?
- Dr. Kenn Freedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenn Freedman practices Ophthalmology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Ophthalmologists.