A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenna Given:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenna Given is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Given
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Given Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenna Given, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Given graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Given has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenna Given MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenna Given practice?
- Dr. Kenna Given has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenna Given practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Surgeons.