A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kennedy Daniels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kennedy Daniels is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kennedy Daniels, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniels graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Daniels has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kennedy Scott Daniels MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kennedy S. Daniels practice?
- Dr. Kennedy Daniels has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kennedy Daniels practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mechanicsville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA.
See Mechanicsville Surgeons.