A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kennedy Daniels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kennedy Daniels is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kennedy Daniels, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniels graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Daniels has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Daniels accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 34 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kennedy S. Daniels practice?
Dr. Kennedy Daniels practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mechanicsville, VA.
See Mechanicsville Orthopedic Surgeons.