A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kennedy Daniels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kennedy Daniels is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daniels
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Daniels Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kennedy Daniels, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniels graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Daniels has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- Sheltering Arms Physical Rehabilitation Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kennedy Scott Daniels MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kennedy S. Daniels practice?
- Dr. Kennedy Daniels has 1 office location.
Dr. Kennedy Daniels practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mechanicsville, VA.
See Mechanicsville Orthopedic Surgeons.