A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kennedy Sbat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kennedy Sbat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sbat graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Sbat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Phoenixville Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kennedy Kennedy Sbat DO is a male Pulmonologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kennedy K. Sbat practice?
- Dr. Kennedy Sbat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kennedy Sbat practices Pulmonary Disease near Pottstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA.
See Pottstown Pulmonologists.