A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kennedy Sbat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kennedy Sbat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sbat
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Sbat Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sbat graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Sbat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Phoenixville Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kennedy Kennedy Sbat DO is a male Pulmonologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kennedy K. Sbat practice?
- Dr. Kennedy Sbat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kennedy Sbat practices Pulmonary Disease near Pottstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA.
See Pottstown Pulmonologists.