A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kennessa Hugger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kennessa Hugger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kennessa Hugger, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hugger graduated from University of Miami . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hugger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Community Hospital
- Capital Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kennessa W Hugger FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kennessa W. Hugger practice?
- Dr. Kennessa Hugger has 1 office location.
Dr. Kennessa Hugger practices Pediatrics near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Pediatricians.