A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Goldberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Goldberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldberg has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Allen Goldberg MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Goldberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Goldberg practices Urology near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX.
See Lewisville Urologists.