A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Goldman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Alan Goldman MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Goldman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Goldman has 8 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Goldman practices Urology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Princeton, NJ.
See Royal Oak Urologists.