A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Goldman, Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Goldman, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Surgery
- Endovascular Surgery
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goldman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Alan Goldman MD and FACS is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Goldman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Goldman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Goldman practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Plainsboro, NJ.
See Plainsboro Surgeons.