A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Hahn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Hahn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Hahn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kings Daughters Hospital-Greenville
- Delta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Aaron Hahn MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Hahn practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Hahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Hahn practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Greenville, MS.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Cardiologists.