A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Hahn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hahn
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hahn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Hahn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Hahn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kings Daughters Hospital-Greenville
- Delta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Aaron Hahn MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Hahn practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Hahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Hahn practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Greenville, MS.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Cardiologists.