A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Jaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Jaffe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Jaffe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Femoral Cancer (Thigh Bone Neoplasm)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jaffe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Aaron Jaffe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Jaffe practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Jaffe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Jaffe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Vestavia, AL and Bessemer, AL.
See Birmingham Orthopedic Surgeons.