A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Jones, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Jones has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baxter Regional Medical Center
- Ozarks Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth A Jones MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Jones practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Jones practices Ophthalmology near Mountain Home, AR.
See Mountain Home Ophthalmologists.