A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Jones, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Jones has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baxter Regional Medical Center
- Ozarks Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jones accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 31 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 10 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Jones practice?
Dr. Kenneth Jones practices Ophthalmology near Mountain Home, AR.
Additional practice locations include: West Plains, MO.
See Mountain Home Ophthalmologists.