A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Jones, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Jones has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baxter Regional Medical Center
- Ozarks Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth A Jones MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Jones practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Jones practices Ophthalmology near Mountain Home, AR.
See Mountain Home Ophthalmologists.