A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Kaplan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Kaplan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kaplan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth A Kaplan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Kaplan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Kaplan practices Otolaryngology near Metuchen, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ.
See Metuchen Otolaryngologists.