A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Kaplan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Kaplan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kaplan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth A Kaplan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Kaplan practices Otolaryngology near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Otolaryngologists.