Dr. Kenneth Kaplan Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Kaplan?

Hidden Fees

Posted on September 29th, 2016

My daughter had surgery on her hear by Dr. Kaplan. While at the facility my wife told me we could pay a certain amount up front and or the whole thing. While at the surgery center the lady told me I could pay EVERYTHING in full. Which I did, low and behold I get bills after, when I was told I was paying EVERYTHING at the surgery center. This doctors staff is for the birds, when I received a call back from some lady at his office Stephanie who was very rude tried telling me that they would have discussed that with my wife at a earlier time... well in my opinion the surgery center REPRESENTS them and should know to tell a patient what should happen. PATIENT BEWARE, if going into surgery know all the fees because they will not tell you the truth, or wont know at the surgery center!

tonsil adenoidectomy

Posted on June 19th, 2013

3 days ago i underwent a tonsil adenoidectomy. While the process itself is very rough Dr. Kaplan has been great! All the pre-op appointments he was very professional and to the point, he showed me a diagram of what would be done and explained the entire process. The day after surgery St. Peter's CARE center called to check in on me, yesterday Dr. Kaplan's office called, and today he called to see how i was and answer my million questions. Yesterday I got nauseous from the pain medicine and within 20 minutes they called in a new script to the pharmacy. I am very pleased and would highly recommend Dr. Kaplan.

Most horrible office staff ever seeng

Posted on June 7th, 2013

We made an appointment but were not able to see a doctor. Can't say anything about a doctor, but office staff who runs an office (especially office manager) the most horrible I ever saw. Rude, unprofessional, unhelpful, not able resolve problems, nasty way talking to the people, liers (lost my paperwork and say they never got it, even after my referral doctor confirmed what they receive it) Would never go back to that doctor office and defenetly will not recomend it to my friends.

Posted on May 29th, 2017