Otolaryngologists
557 Cranbury Rd
Ste 3
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
732-613-0600
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  tonsil adenoidectomy  |  show details
by Gina on Jun 19th, 2013

3 days ago i underwent a tonsil adenoidectomy. While the process itself is very rough Dr. Kaplan has been great! All the pre-op appointments he was very professional and to the point, he showed me a diagram of what would be done and explained the entire process. The day after surgery St. Peter's CARE center called to check in on me, yesterday Dr. Kaplan's office called, and today he called to see how i was and answer my million questions. Yesterday I got nauseous from the pain medicine and within 20 minutes they called in a new script to the pharmacy. I am very pleased and would highly recommend Dr. Kaplan.

|  Most horrible office staff ever seeng  |  show details
by little patient on Jun 7th, 2013

We made an appointment but were not able to see a doctor. Can't say anything about a doctor, but office staff who runs an office (especially office manager) the most horrible I ever saw. Rude, unprofessional, unhelpful, not able resolve problems, nasty way talking to the people, liers (lost my paperwork and say they never got it, even after my referral doctor confirmed what they receive it) Would never go back to that doctor office and defenetly will not recomend it to my friends.

|  show details
Apr 10th, 2006 on yahoo.com

MR. EXPERIENCE: I LIKE THE FACT THAT HE WANTS TO HELP YOU WITH YOU ISSUES.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com