A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Leopold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Leopold, Radiation Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Leopold, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Leopold graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leopold has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Rockville General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leopold accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Leopold practice?
Dr. Kenneth Leopold practices Therapeutic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Avon, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, CT and Hartford, CT.
See Avon Radiologists, Avon Radiation Oncologists, and Avon Oncologists.