A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Levin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Levin, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Columbia-Presbyterian Med Ctr, New York, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Alan Levin MD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Levin practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Levin practices Neurology near Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ridgewood Neurologists.