A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Martin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Martin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Martin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Arkansas Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Andrew Martin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Martin practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Martin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Orthopedic Surgeons.