A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Martin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Martin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Martin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Arkansas Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Andrew Martin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Martin practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Martin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Surgeons.