A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Martin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Injury
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Knee)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Knee
- Partial Knee Resurfacing
- Shoulder Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Martin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Arkansas Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Andrew Martin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Martin practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Martin practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Surgeons and Little Rock Orthopedic Surgeons.