A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Miller, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Miller, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- El Camino Hospital Los Gatos
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans