A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Miller, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Miller, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- El Camino Hospital Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Ames Miller MD is a male Dermatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Miller practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Miller practices Dermatology near Los Gatos, CA.
See Los Gatos Dermatologists.