Dr. Kenneth Moss MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 4th, 2016
Competent Compassionate Care
I feel so lucky to have had Dr. Moss as my provider during and after my second pregnancy. We moved back to Denver when I was about 7 months pregnant. It was just by chance that we had Dr. Moss as our ob-gyn as he was not recommended to me. He is so thorough. He listened to any and all concerns at every visit. Surely he is a busy man at a busy practice but I never felt he was in a rush with me. My appointments always ran on time. I had a scheduled C section and my son was delivered healthy and perfect. All of the nurse staff who assisted my recovery remarked on how minimal and well done my incision/sutures from the cesarean were! He always followed up and called when he said he would. I cannot say enough great things about this doctor. I would recommend him to any and all of my friends and family!

October 23rd, 2014
Great Doc!

January 9th, 2014
What a great doctor! He made it possible for us to have our first baby. Always very patient, kind, and personable. We have now moved out of state and are in the process of finding a new doctor. But Dr. Moss has definitely set the bar high for my next choice of doctor. Would recommend him to any woman.

November 8th, 2013
Wonderful person
Though I have been wondering where could I give a review about my OB/Gyn, being a sloppy info-seeker, I noticed the vitals.com feedback board at his clinic only today. I have been seeing Dr. Moss throughout my pregnancy and he is a wonderful doctor and a wonderful person too. Great to talk to, compassionate and ever patient with his answers, I always know I am in good hands both with him and his efficient staff.

November 6th, 2013
I have been seeing Dr. Moss for only a litte bit but i already know he is an amazing doctor. Has delivered my brother, sister and my niece and will be delivering mine as well. His staff is amazing as well and i would recommend his practice to anyone. They are amazing

November 4th, 2013
A Greatful Patient
I have been seeing Dr. Ken Moss for over 20 years and he is the best! He delivered my two babies years ago but he is still the only GYN for me. It is obvious that his time with his patients comes first, because I never feel like I am being rushed through a revolving door. He always takes his time to listen and he appreciates the fact that going to the GYN is never “fun” which is evidenced by his thoughtful and caring manner.

October 30th, 2013
A very thorough doctor.
Dr. Moss has been my Dr. since 1998. I have never been so pleased with a doctor and the entire office staff as I am with this office. When I leave the office after my appointment, I always feel good knowing that I have been checked out from head to toe! None of my other doctors do this, but I don't worry too much, because I know that Dr. Moss has taken care of it! To find an office where the entire office goes the extra mile to be knowledgeable, courteous and caring is very rare these days. They are definitely the best in my book!

May 3rd, 2012
A very detail oriented caring doctor. He does not make one feel rushed. He has a wonderful warm smile & such a good heart of compassion that shows in his eyes . It is evident that not only is he a great doctor, he is a wonderful person that cares about all.

February 22nd, 2010
He is an amazing doctor. Couldn't ask for a better one.

December 7th, 2009
Great Ob-gyn Doc!!!
Dr. Moss always treats me with kindness and respect. I love his bedside manner, and he always gives me all the time I need,without feeling rushed. I think you couldn't go wrong to see him for any female problem.