Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Schwartz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Schwartz, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Immune System Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Schwartz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Alan Schwartz FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Schwartz practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Internists, Lansing Hematologists, and Lansing Oncologists.