A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Schwartz, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Immune System Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Schwartz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Schwartz FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Schwartz practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Internists, Lansing Hematologists, and Lansing Oncologists.