Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Scott, Emergency Physician, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Scott has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 15 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Scott practice?
Dr. Kenneth Scott practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Washington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Washington Surgeons.