A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Scott, Emergency Physician, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Scott has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Scott DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Scott practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Scott practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Washington, MI.
See Washington Orthopedic Surgeons.