Dr. Kenneth Abbott MD Patient Reviews

• Hematology and Oncology Prince Frederick, MD

April 7th, 2017
Best Oncologist
Dr. Abbott is probably one of the best doctors I have, He is knowledgeable, polite, articulate, and very prompt. It is nice to find a doctor that truly care about his patients and is very thorough, I have been going there for years now and he is by far the best Oncologists I have had appointments with. Thank you.

March 12th, 2017
Dr. Abbott listens well and answers questions fully. He has provided caring treatment for me for several years. I needed to have a procedure done that is unpleasant at best but he prepared me for it and was responsive to my concerns.

July 28th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Abbott's for four years. He is always very prompt, never over-books or runs late, is very caring and compassionate, and is an excellent provider. Judy, his office staff is very friendly, professional, and extremely helpful. I very highly recommend him.

May 27th, 2016
Dr. Abbott is very attentive to his patients without being too touchy feely. For me, that was important. I need the facts, not emotions (I have plenty of those all on my own). He listens to me and was always in the infusion center at the end of the day on those days I was there late. He was checking with the nurses on how his patients did. I was impressed by that. He really cares. He also has a dry sense of humor, and I also like that!

March 25th, 2016
Dr. Abbott is arrogant and doesn't listen to complaints. He inaccurately insisted I didn't have any further disease, when in fact I have extensive metastasis.

April 23rd, 2014
Thank you Dr. Abbott!
Dr. Abbott is a wonderful man and Doctor. He is friendly, very caring and extremely concerned about you as a patient and your "issue" at hand. He explains everything in detail and please feel free to ask any questions. Thank you so much Dr. Abbott!!!