A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Abriola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Abriola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Abriola, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abriola graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abriola has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- New Britain General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abriola accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Abriola practice?
Dr. Kenneth Abriola practices Infectious Disease near Glastonbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT.
See Glastonbury Infectious Disease Doctors.