A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Accousti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Accousti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Accousti graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Accousti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Washington Hospital
- City Hospital CenterElmhurst
- Stafford Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Joseph Accousti MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Accousti practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Accousti has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Accousti practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fredericksburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Stafford, VA.
See Fredericksburg Surgeons.