Dr. Kenneth Accousti MD Patient Reviews

3.8

June 1st, 2016
Aerospace Engineer
I felt Dr. Acousti did an awesome job with my rotator cuff repair and despite the dismal outlook always provided positive feedback. He was honest and forthright about the prognosis and there were no surprises.

June 27th, 2014
Disinterested
Within 3 minutes, without ever looking at the joint, or testing it, or getting information about the history or an x-ray, recommended the most expensive approach: MRI. OK, maybe an MRI is necessary. But having dealt with the same joint inflammation problem 4 times over the past 35 years I was pretty sure that he needed more information before jumping to MRI. Pain relief is not his forte.

November 22nd, 2013
Rushed Appointment
Making arrangements for an appointment at the Stafford Fred Ortho clinic was super easy and quick; however, Dr. Accousti was obviously running behind in his appointments. He came into the room, gave my exams the a-ok, preceded with a few questions, raised the arms, and BAM - your diagnosis is: tendinitis. It took less than 5 min. As suspected, the steroid shot and therapy visits were the viable solutions. What a waste of my time!! Going elsewhere for a more thorough examination.

November 14th, 2013
Dr Accousti does not explain what is the diagnosis or spend time explaining the medical test results such as an MRI. If you call 23hrs before you appointment to cancel or change the appointment you will be charged a $50 cancellation fee even though they leave a message at your home number while you are at work so you don't have time to change the appointment. even if the appointment is 23 hours instead of 24hours as required you will get charged $50.00.

August 31st, 2013
Retired Special Agent
My left shoulder had hurt me on and off since I was a young many lifting weights and into martial arts. When I would lift something heavy or attempt to lift weights, I always felt pain in my left shoulder. One day probably three or four years ago, I was helping a friend load some large river rocks in the back of a couple of pickup trucks. I felt the pain but decided to work through it. I thought I felt a pull, like a tear, but continued on. A short while later, the pain hit. I went to my primary physician who agreed with my self diagnosis...torn rotator cuff. I tried a little physical therapy, but knew it was not going to help. I had an MRI and sure enough, my rotator had a medium/large tear. I went to Dr. Accousti, discussed it, and we decided on surgery. What an ordeal! I had heard that this is a rough surgery to recover from and all I can say is I thank God I was retired so I had the proper time to recover. Dr. Accousti, his staff, and the physical therapists that he recommended were all fantastic! It's been about a year and a couple of months and I am pain free! Dr. Accousti repaired my shoulder, the physical therapists directed me in the proper exercises, I did my part, I had several follow ups, and now...all is well! I am very greatful to physicians like Dr. Accousti. Fantastic!

July 9th, 2009
You were so super sweet to me. thank you. you were wonderful.