A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Ackerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Ackerman, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Ackerman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ackerman graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ackerman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Roy Ackerman MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Ackerman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Ackerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Ackerman practices Internal Medicine near Hicksville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY.
See Hicksville Internists.