Dr. Kenneth Ackerman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Ackerman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 22nd, 2016

Excellent

An excellent doctor......always professional and obviously very proficient. I highly recommend him.

March 24th, 2016

Dr. Ackerman has been my internist for approx 25 years and hope NEVER to switch

January 28th, 2014

You can do better

Originally went to him because of all the good reviews but was disappointed after a few different appts. I thought after the first one I would give him another chance or so to see if he was just having an off day, but nope the same thing at each of the visits. He's okay if you have a cold but anything more I'd go some place else. I went there with pain and he just said to wait a few days and get some blood work. I decided to listen to a friend and go to the hospital. I ended up getting surgery. He never bothered to call or ask what happened or how I was doing. When I was there I always felt like I was rushed through the visit and was annoying him by asking any questions. He never really listened to my symptoms and just hurried up and gave my a script. Too many other Drs out there to deal with this.

June 7th, 2013

Patient

If you live on LI and need a great doctor call Dr Ackermans office. He is everything you would want from atop physician .

March 16th, 2013

Almost 4 stars!

Almost 4 stars. But that dang commercial is on constantly. Ear vac. Discontinue!!

August 15th, 2012

My husband and I have been seeing Dr Ackerman for many years. He is an exceptional doctor. And always goes above and beyond his call of duty. He is always accurate with his diagnosis and he is caring. He is accessible and will always return a phone call.l Last year my pediatrician misdiagnosed my 11 year old daughter, and thanks to this doctor he saved us a trip to the hospital by preventing a serious infection. I Wouln't trade him in for anyone!

June 24th, 2012

Wonderful doctor

I've been a patient of Dr. Ackerman for roughly 15 years. I've seen the occasional day when people are rushing to get things done. I have never had a problem with people being rude. Dr. Ackerman and his staff work to keep the appointments as close to on time as possible.When I first started with Dr. Ackerman my health was good. I was an occasional patient who would come in with minor illnesses. Then I got sick. He has been kind and supportive. He has a good sense of humor. He has been the only physician I have who has advocated for me when I needed it.

November 21st, 2011

Very short during visit, no follow-up, brief in comments, poor examination.

October 8th, 2011

Professional and caring doctor

Dr. Ackerman is such a kind and caring doctor. He takes the time to go over my symptoms, my chart and to follow up on my last visit just to make sure I am feeling better. He is extremely intelligent, well-respected and continually educates himself on his profession. His staff has always been courteous to me and fits me in as soon as possible. I recommend him to everyone.

September 6th, 2011

Best Physician, Worst Staff

You would be hard pressed to find a better doctor. He is on time, spends the time you need, accurate with diagnosis, courteous, smiles and has a sense of humor, emails you with answers or calls back, gets labs back to you with 2 days, and you never feel stupid asking a question.His staff, however, is the polar opposite. They are rude, combative, argumentative, dismissive, and obstructive. They have sent wrong prescriptions and when I called to address this they were down right nasty.It is unfortunate that I must leave such a great physician because of his staff, but I cannot continue to deal with the unprofessional attitude of his staff.

May 12th, 2011

Very rude staff, worse since they moved to Lake Success @ Prohealth. Huge attitude when you ask for a referral, like it is way too much trouble. Mind you this doctor is my primary physician. I can't help it if this is my insurance requirement. I hate to call this office, because it happens all of the time. I know they are busy, but so rude, down right nasty. I hope I remain in decent health and don't ever have to depend on them in an emergency.

April 27th, 2011

Great Patient Care

In this age of see em and Rush Em out , it is a sincerely wonderful experience to have a Doctor that actually listens and cares about what you say. He is informative and caring. great Doctor all the way