A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Afenya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Afenya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Afenya graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Afenya has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Union City
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Afenya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth K. Afenya practice?
Dr. Kenneth Afenya practices Internal Medicine near Paducah, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Covington, TN.
See Paducah Internists.