A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Afenya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Afenya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Afenya graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Afenya has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Union City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Kafui Afenya MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth K. Afenya practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Afenya has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Afenya practices Internal Medicine near Paducah, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Covington, TN.
See Paducah Internists.