- Friendly Staff
- Wait Time
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Ahdoot?
Posted on August 17th, 2012
- Genuine concern for well-being of entire family- Personable (listens to perspective of patient & mate)- Wants you to be part of healthcare decisions- Reviews patient history prior to entering room- Positive personality eases tension during times of stress
Dr. Kenneth Ahdoot is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexandria, VA.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides