A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Aldridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Aldridge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Aldridge, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Aldridge graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aldridge has 5 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Northport Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth W Aldridge MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Aldridge practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Aldridge has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Aldridge practices Urology near Tuscaloosa, AL.
See Tuscaloosa Urologists.