A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Algazy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Algazy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Algazy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Algazy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Algazy, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Ear Cancer
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hemolytic Anemia
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Algazy graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Algazy has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth M Algazy MD is a male Oncologist , has 43 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Algazy practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Algazy has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Algazy practices Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.