A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Algazy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Algazy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Algazy, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Ear Cancer
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hemolytic Anemia
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Algazy graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Algazy has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Algazy MD is a male Oncologist , has 41 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Algazy practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Algazy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Algazy practices Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.