Dr. Kenneth Mark Algazy MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology.
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Algazy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Algazy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 22 Areas, including Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma, Anemia Bleeding Disorders Leukemia Lymphoma Multiple Myeloma Myelodysplastic Syndromes Myeloproliferative Disorders Thrombosis and Hemostasis/Blood Clotting, and Bone Cancer.19 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Algazy graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Algazy has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Frankford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Algazy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance