Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Alleyne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Alleyne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alleyne
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alleyne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Alleyne, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nutrition Therapy
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alleyne graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alleyne has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth R Alleyne MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Alleyne practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Alleyne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Alleyne practices Orthopaedic Surgery near South Windsor, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See South Windsor Orthopedic Surgeons.