Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Alleyne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Alleyne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Alleyne, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nutrition Therapy
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alleyne graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alleyne has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alleyne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Alleyne practice?
Dr. Kenneth Alleyne practices Orthopaedic Surgery near South Windsor, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield, CT and Tolland, CT.
See South Windsor Surgeons.