A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Alleyne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Alleyne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alleyne
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Alleyne, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nutrition Therapy
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alleyne graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alleyne has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth R Alleyne MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Alleyne practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Alleyne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Alleyne practices Orthopaedic Surgery near South Windsor, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See South Windsor Orthopedic Surgeons.