Dr. Kenneth Alleyne MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery North Haven, CT

November 28th, 2016
Angry patient
I had surgery on. My right shoulder and he never saw me after the surgery! I have had problems ever since and would never send anyone to him ever. What doctor performs surgery and never talks to the person he worked on? This doctor should be banned from practicing ever again.

September 16th, 2016
IT Administrator
I had him for knee surgery and he was great. If I have surgery again I definitely will call him again.

December 21st, 2015
Compassion
Dr. Alleyne is very knowledgeable in his field. He will give you the fact and allow you to make your decision based on his recommendation. He doesn't pressure you, he will work a plan that best fit what you are comfortable with. Although, he is very busy and wait time can me longer than you would expect, he does give you the time to talk once you are in with him. I would recommend him.

November 30th, 2015
Dr. Alleyne seems to be a busy man. I feel he is well knowledgeable in this field of orthopedics how ever my last few appointment we spent time talking about unrelated topics then was told to return to a follow up. Not much attention to the issue at hand.

September 7th, 2015
Amazing experience with Dr. Alleyne
It was the most amazing experience ever and Dr. Alleyne was and amazing choice. The wait time was little to none, the staff was great, the doctor hooked me up in know time

June 5th, 2015
The Best
Excellent physician. Professional Staff.

January 22nd, 2015
Worst doctor ever !!!
After my I inital visit with this is so called doctor I've decided that I will not be going back for the follow up. Worst bedside manner I've ever experienced !!!! Spent very little time other than a quick diagnosis, no smile, very lousy overall attitude. Do not go to him !!!! Staff is very unprofessional.

October 14th, 2014
Had meniscus surgery in February, and I still severe bursitis in october. Can't get appointment.

September 21st, 2012
D. Barrows
professional attentive He spent adequate time explaining my injury I did not feel rushed He was very thorough and I felt he really cared about me as a patient

April 23rd, 2012
I have been told since I was in my mid thirties that I needed to have a knee replacement but it wasn't the oppportune time since I would probably only need to have it done again once I was in my sixties. Well by the time I was 59, it was time and I met Dr. Alleyne at a seminar on painful knees at Rockville Hospital and decided to follow up with a vist to his office. He concurred that I did need the replacement and I was scheduled for the following month. Then my insurance company pulled the rug out by claiming that they wanted me to start with injections and physical therapy. Dr. Alleyne got involved and did a one on one consultation with Cigna's doctor, arguing that I was already past those stages. In the end, they relented and did the surgery. I found Dr. Alleyne to be a professional and a wonderful surgeon albeit he also had a lot of the follow up done by his PA, who was simply awesome. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

December 4th, 2011
Professional
Dr.Alleyne came highly recommended from a friend but his office is located quite a way away from my home and work. Well it was very much worth the trip. He immediately zeroed in on the problem...gave me all the options and had me back on the tennis court and hitting my overhead smash in short order. We avoided surgery and although an option he was very willing to come up with a plan that did not include surgery and worked with my local therapist and an injection to fix my shoulder.

July 14th, 2011
lower back
i told him i had constant mild pain in my lower back. he lifted each leg once, and said that I was fine and to go to work. after waiting an hour and fifteen minutes he spent less than two minutes with me.