A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Alo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Alo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Alo, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Alo graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Mark Alo MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Alo practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Alo has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Alo practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists and Houston Pain Management Doctors.