A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Altabef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Altabef is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Altabef, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Altabef graduated from New York University.
Dr. Altabef has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Michael Altabef MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Altabef practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Altabef has 10 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Altabef practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Long Beach, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville Centre, NY and Garden City, NY.
See Long Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.