Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Altman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Altman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Altman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Altman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Altman, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Altman graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Altman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Queens Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Wayne Altman MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Altman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Altman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Altman practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.