A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Altman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Altman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Altman, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Altman graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Altman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Queens Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Wayne Altman MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Altman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Altman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Altman practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY and Elmhurst, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.