A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Altman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Altman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Altman, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Diseases of the Nose/ Nasal Surgery
- Disorders of ear
- Endoscopy Endoscopic Surgery
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Muscle and Nerve Disorders: Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Speech Therapy
- Throat Cancer Laryngeal Neoplasm
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
- Voice Disorders
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Altman graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Altman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Queens Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Altman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Altman practice?
Dr. Kenneth Altman practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.