A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Amend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Amend is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Amend, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Amend graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Amend has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Mt Airy
- Mercy Hospital Fairfield
- Mercy Franciscan Mt Airy Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Gordon Amend MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth G. Amend practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Amend has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Amend practices Ophthalmology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Ophthalmologists.