Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Amend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Amend is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amend
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Amend Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Amend, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Amend graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Amend has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Mt Airy
- Mercy Hospital Fairfield
- Mercy Franciscan Mt Airy Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Gordon Amend MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth G. Amend practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Amend has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Amend practices Ophthalmology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Ophthalmologists.