A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Anaeme:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Anaeme is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Anaeme, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anaeme graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Anaeme has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Obinna Anaeme BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth O. Anaeme practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Anaeme has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Anaeme practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Pediatricians, and Phoenix Preventive Medicine Specialists.