Dr. Kenneth Anderson III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Anderson III?

September 5th, 2013

Fantastic doctor

I have a special needs young adult son and this is the best family medicine doctor I have ever met, and believe me, in my lifetime I have seen more than fifty in the SD area. He is experienced, always accurate in diagnosing a problem, has excellent bedside manners, is a good listener, compassionate and very caring. You can expect only the best from this doctor and his staff is very sweet and attentive. I highly recommend him.

November 4th, 2011

I have been a patient of "Dr A" for many years. He has now opened his own office, which is state of the art. The staff is more than helpful and the wait time is minimal. Dr. A still gives wonderful care, always taking time to address all my concerns and always with a very calm demeanor. I have recommended him to my friends.

October 7th, 2011

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Anderson has been treating me for nearly a year. Throughout our time together, he has demonstrated consistent compassion, unprecedented accessibility, and outstanding medical advise. His new practice, Anderson Medical Center, is immaculate and ascetically calming - a rarity in San Diego Urgent Cares. His staff maintain the highest level of professionalism, and do whatever they can to make the patients feel secure. I highly recommend his practice to anyone in search of a primary care physician for regular care, or to those searching for a Urgent Care to deal with acute problems.

October 3rd, 2011

Great Doctor

Dr Anderson is a thorough, conservative doctor who considers a holistic approach to his patients. I have had excellent results with a sports injury and general health needs with his new office on Garnet Street.

March 16th, 2011

Dr. K.A is professional in every aspect. His support staff works well together with the upmost proficiency - I belong to the Mercy Physicians Medical Group, after trying five different doctors through this group, I finally found a doctor that takes pride in my wellbeing in health and is more interested in improvement then just prescribing a prescription to get you out the door.

March 19th, 2015