A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Andrejko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Andrejko, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrejko graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Andrejko has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Jeanes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth M Andrejko DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Andrejko practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Andrejko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Andrejko practices Anesthesiology and Pediatrics near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA.
See Allentown Anesthesiologists and Allentown Pediatricians.