A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Anolik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Anolik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Anolik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anolik graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Anolik has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Jay Anolik MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Anolik practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Anolik has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Anolik practices Internal Medicine near Highland Park, NJ.
See Highland Park Internists.