Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Appell
Dr. Kenneth Appell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Poughkeepsie, NY, with another office in Red Hook, NY. He has 62 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Appell is affiliated with Northern Dutchess Hospital and St Francis Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Appell has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Kenneth Appell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Dr. Angela Keleher
Poughkeepsie, NY 0 mi22
Dr. Cliff Connery
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Poughkeepsie, NY 0 mi32
Dr. Ryan Swan
General Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Allergy
Poughkeepsie, NY 0 mi10