A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Archer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Archer is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Archer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Archer graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Archer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Frisco Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Archer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. Archer practice?
Dr. Kenneth Archer practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Roanoke, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.