A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Archer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Archer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Archer
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Archer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Archer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Archer graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Archer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Dean Archer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. Archer practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Archer has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Archer practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.