A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Armstrong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Armstrong
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Armstrong Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Armstrong has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Lee Armstrong MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Armstrong practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Armstrong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Armstrong practices Family Medicine near Round Rock, TX.
See Round Rock Family Physicians.