A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Armstrong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Armstrong
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Armstrong Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Armstrong has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Lee Armstrong MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Armstrong practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Armstrong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Armstrong practices Family Medicine near Round Rock, TX.
See Round Rock Family Physicians.