A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Arndt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Arndt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Arndt, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) Infection
- Infectious Skin Diseases
- Itch (Pruritus)
- Laser Surgery
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Photosensitivity Disorders
- Pigmentation Disorders
- Pigmented Nevus
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Skin lesion (Lentigo)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Arndt graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Arndt has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arndt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Arndt practice?
Dr. Kenneth Arndt practices Dermatology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Dermatologists.