A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Arndt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Arndt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Arndt, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) Infection
- Infectious Skin Diseases
- Itch (Pruritus)
- Laser Surgery
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Photosensitivity Disorders
- Pigmentation Disorders
- Pigmented Nevus
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Skin lesion (Lentigo)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Arndt graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Arndt has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth A Arndt MD is a male Dermatologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Arndt practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Arndt has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Arndt practices Dermatology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Dermatologists.