Dr. Kenneth Aronson MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 20th, 2015
Chiari patient relocated
Just met with Dr. Aronson for the first time as an already diagnosed Chiari Malformation type I patient. Moved from the Chicago area one year ago and my insurance no longer covers my old team at Northwestern. Needless to say I was apprehensive, but really found Dr. Aronson very likeable and very knowledgeable about Chiari Malformation. He recommended physical therapy for my neck pain, which was exactly what the team at NMH had done. I look forward to a follow up with him in 3 months and hopefully a long association as my primary neuro.

September 5th, 2012
Lacks compassion and caring
I suffer from migraines and Aronson has been my neurologist for many years because of my health care insurance. I have always found him to be stand offish and aloof. He never once gave me the impression that he cared that I suffered from debilitating migraines. When he finally realized that he didn't know how to help me he sent me a dictated note telling me he didn't want to see me any more. He didn't even have the courage to talk to me in person and suggest another Neurologist that might be able to help me. The man should not be allowed to practice medicine.

June 5th, 2011
Needs More Compassion
At first, I was really happy with my care. After the first visit however, it was all downhill. He seemed like he didn't believe what I told him. He recommended extremely expensive therapy that was useless. His nurse Wanda is the worst. She has an axe to grind with the world. She's the type that is nice around others in the office but is cruel to you on the phone and alone. Carle needs to get rid of her. Dr. Aronson needs to learn bedside manners and compassion. Maybe not his patients or at least make them feel like they are being judged when they come into his office.

November 5th, 2015