A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Arthur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Arthur, Plastic Surgeon, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Arthur, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arthur graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Arthur has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth R Arthur MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Arthur practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Arthur has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Arthur practices Plastic Surgery near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA.
See Lancaster Surgeons.