A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Ashley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Ashley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Ashley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashley graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Ashley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth D Ashley MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. Ashley practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Ashley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Ashley practices Pediatrics near Auburn, CA.
See Auburn Pediatricians.