A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Ausloos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Ausloos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ausloos
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ausloos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Ausloos, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Ausloos graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ausloos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth A Ausloos MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Ausloos practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Ausloos has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Ausloos practices Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pulmonologists.