Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Ausloos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Ausloos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Ausloos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Ausloos graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ausloos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ausloos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Ausloos practice?
Dr. Kenneth Ausloos practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waxahachie, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Critical Care Practitioners, Dallas Pulmonologists, and Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.