Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Austin is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Austin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Austin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Austin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Austin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
- Helen Hayes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth S Austin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Austin practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Austin has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Austin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Stony Point, NY.
See Stony Point Surgeons.