Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Austin is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Austin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Austin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Austin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Austin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
- Helen Hayes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth S Austin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Austin practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Austin has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Austin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Stony Point, NY.
See Stony Point Surgeons.