A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Austin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Austin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Austin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
- Helen Hayes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth S Austin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Austin practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Austin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Austin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Stony Point, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, NY and Airmont, NY.
See Stony Point Surgeons.