A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Azarow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Azarow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Azarow, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Azarow graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Azarow has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Scott Azarow MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Azarow practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Azarow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Azarow practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Lincoln, NE.
See Omaha Surgeons and Omaha Pediatric Surgeons.